|- See more at:
- 6 organic yukon potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp of mustard
- 2 tbsp of red onion
- Dill weed
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- Clean off and dice potatoes.
- Once water begins to boil, add potatoes.
- Allow to cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, cut up the red onion.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, drain and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the avocado with your non-metal knife, and add the pieces to a separate bowl.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the avocados, and begin to mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Once completely mashed add to the mixing bowl with the cooked potatoes - also add the diced onion, and mustard.
- Mix everything together.
- Add dill weed, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Notes: Potatoes normally get a bad reputation because of their carbohydrate content, and that some people are sensitive to the solanines they contain. However if you are going to eat a potato, also include the skin! The skin actually contains a decent amount of fiber, and a healthy dose of your B-Vitamins!