Learn to listen to your body and address inflammation; moreover, practice these healthier lifestyle habits and inflammation may become less significant a health factor for you. As we age, inflammation increasingly becomes an issue that we must address. Consider these lifestyle changes:
- Exercise more - even walking daily will help curb inflammation and the habit alone helps control your body's inflammation response.
- Drink green tea rather than sodas and limit coffee to 2-3 cups daily.
- Take antioxidants. In particular we recommend EVEREST Earth & Sea Formula and/or OxyAGE.
- Take Turmeric and Bromelian. Both work exceedingly well in their purest form at proper strengths. Inflatrol + by Natural Biology works.
- Increase your Omega 3 intake. Eat wild fish or take Norwegian Omega 3 and/or Arctic Ocean Krill Oil. In the ideal situation we recommend 1 softgel of each product daily.
- Limit your intake of bad fats and sugar. Both add to the root cause of inflammation.
- Get into a yoga class. This has been demonstrated to significantly decrease inflammation.
- Reduce stress. Know your stress points and manage them. We know this is easier said than done.
- Get proper rest and sleep.
- Eat the Mediterranean Diet.
- Being social at any age is good, particularly as you age, because it keeps all your vital functions stimulated.
When there is pain, there is usually inflammation but not necessarily.